LISA, PsycInfo, Polymer Library and more on a new platform
The databases on the platform CSA Illumina, now owned by ProQuest, are migrated to the new ProQuest platfrom.
On the new Proquest platform, we subscribe to 16 databases. On the platform it´s possible to search all the databases simultaneously, by subject groups, or one at a time. There are several search options and possibilities to narrow the search results by type of publication, author, title, subject, year and more. Create a personal account for more options.
Transition to the new ProQuest platform is done immediately.
The databases involved are:
- ARTbibliographies Modern
- ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts
- DAAI: Design and Applied Arts Index
- International Bibliography of Art
- LISA: Library and Information Science Abstracts
- PAIS International
- Philosopher's Index
- PILOTS Database
- Polymer Library
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I
- Social Services Abstracts
- Sociological Abstracts
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
You will find more information about the new platform at ProQuest´s website. Do you want to try it? To ProQuest´s new platform.
Text and image: Klaz Arvidson