Information on how you submit your thesis, marks and publication.
When a thesis, after any completion, is finished, it is submitted through the upload function below at the same time that the authors consent to or decline publication of the report on the Internet. After being uploaded, the report is checked for possible plagiarism, the examiner submits a mark to the administration for registration in the LADOK documentation system. For the mark to be registered, the following is required:
- You must be registered for the current degree project course. You can check under Ladokportalen.
- Your supervisor and examiner must have given you the go-ahead for the thesis to be submitted.
- You must have requested a report number for archiving The report number shall be printed on the report's endpaper.
- You must have submitted the essay in PDF format through the form at the bottom of this page.
- You must have consented to or declined publication of the report on the web through DiVA.
- Your examiner must have submitted the mark to the department secretary.