Do you feel in need of talking to somebody regarding the tragic events that have happened in Sweden recently? Feel free to contact the social counsellor, priest and nurse at the Student Health Care.

Alcohol and drugs

To many people alcohol is part of student life. Sometimes it can be a bit too much, and a large amount of alcohol or alcohol intake during a long time can break down your body and affect life and your studies.

Remember that it is you who are in charge of the alcohol intake and not the alcohol which is in charge of you. One tip can be to not drink alcohol after a certain hour or to make every other drink a non

-alcoholic one during a night out.

If you feel the need to talk to someone about your alcohol intake, or if you are worried about someone close to you, don’t hesitate to contact the student health care centre.

Using alcohol or drugs can be very unwholesome and is not without risk. Maybe you use drugs or alcohol and want to stop but don’t know how. Maybe you have questions about the damages drugs can cause. If you feel the need to talk to someone about your drug- or alcohol abuse or if you worry about someone else, don’t hesitate to contact us at the student health care centre. The student health care centre can also be a link to specialists within this field.