Do you feel in need of talking to somebody regarding the tragic events that have happened in Sweden recently? Feel free to contact the social counsellor, priest and nurse at the Student Health Care.

Counselling and short term therapy

StonesThe social counsellors at the Student health care centre can offer counselling and short term therapy.

After one or several meetings you and the counsellor decide together what such a contact may involve. The meetings take place once a week during a fixed period of time.  

If you wish to meet a social counsellor to discuss the possibility of such meetings you are welcome to contact anna.jarvbring@hb.se.