Library and Information Science
Within the field of Library and Information Science a package of at least four 7.5 ECTS credits courses per semester is offered to exchange students. Some of these courses are offered to students enrolled in the Bachelor programme in Library and Information Science as well, while some are developed specifically for students new to the Swedish Library and Information landscape.
At The Swedish School of Library and Information Science, the semester are divided into four periods (P1-4), where one period represents a 7.5 ECTS credits course. Each course is normally full-time with students attending one course per period.
This is the first semester of the 2018-2019 academic calendar.
- Methods and Tools in Libraries 1 (PDF), 7,5 ECTS, P1
- Content Management (PDF), 7,5 ECTS, P2
- Practical Experiences at Swedish Libraries (PDF), 7.5 ECTS, P3
- Basic of Bibliometrics (PDF), 7,5 ECTS. P4
This is the second semester of the 2017-2018 academic calendar.
This is the first semester of the 2017-2018 academic calendar.
- Library Work – Tools and Methods (to be confirmed), 7,5 ECTS credits. P1
- Content management, 31KCM1, 7,5 ECTS credits (pdf). P2
- Practical Experiences at Swedish Libraries, ÖPR01C, 7.5 ECTS credits (pdf). P3
- Information literacies, 31BIT1, 7,5 ECTS credits (pdf). P4
Contact the International Office firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions.