The Centre for Cultural Policy Research (KPC) was formed in 1995 to use research to deepen knowledge about cultural policy’s role in society.
- play a key role in the growing research and practice field engaged in cultural policy questions broadly. Our strategic idea is to be the unifying and driving force in Sweden for knowledge development in questions relevant to cultural policy.
- create a qualified, vital, and sustainable research environment for both internal and external research, including both research driven by researchers and external organisations.
- initiate, conduct, and make visible research within the cultural policy field.
- publish the Nordic Journal of Cultural Policy, a scientific, refereed journal with a Nordic editorial staff.
- widen and strengthen contact and collaboration with the various actors within the cultural policy field of practice, both public and private.