The strategic partnership consists of the University of Borås, Sweden, Digital Connextions and the University of Highlands and Islands, Scotland, the University of Szeged, Hungary and the University of Alcalá, Spain.
It will design, develop, implement and evaluate innovative, free on- and off-line access modules to master's courses in Europe (we use the word 'course' for the entire 2-year education program and the word 'module' for the segments that comprise the course).
1) The modules will be delivered via an innovative system which allows the student to visualise their skills and knowledge profile as it develops in comparison with those required to study the master's course
2) The system is accessible both on- and off-line thereby increasing its accessibility
3) The system is scalable and transferable
4) The module is enhanced by the use of peer assessment providing a balanced view of a student’s skills and knowledge
5) The learning interventions, designed specifically for the module, will be made available as open educational resources
6) The content of the module spans subject knowledge and academic and employability skills preparing the student for the master's course and for transition to employment