Here are guides for printing to Print-And-Collect queue if you don't have a computer with the printers preinstalled.
PC with operating system Windows 7 x64
If you don't have the iPrint client installed. Point your browser to the following address: Link
At the top of the page click the link "Install iPrint Client" and start the setup.
- Install iPrint agent
- Restart your computer
- Install the queue Print-And-Collect by again browse to this page and in the list click on the name "Print-And-Collect". Now the setup will start copying driver files and in some cases ask you to login with your novell account.
MAC with operative system version 10.11 "El Capitan"
- Download the setup package: Link
- Mount setup package by double click on the downloaded package
- Inside the mounted package you will se an install script "Install PrintAndCollect"
- The setup might ask for your local administration account and in some cases also your novell account. Read the dialogs carefully and type in the correct information.