The Communications Office offers a report template in Word that can be used to create simpler reports.
There are report templates for reports in English and Swedish. The format for the reports is A4 size for ease of printing.
Swedish report template (Word)
English report template (Word)
- It is a good idea to save your report in PDF form if you will be sending it through email or publishing it online.
- If you would like another front page than the standard patterned front page, please contact the Communications Office at email@example.com and ask for help with this. It is easiest if you leave the front page in the Word file so that it can be removed when the two files are merged.
- You can print the report yourself if needed, but it is also possible to use this template for reports that will be professionally printed. It is, however, important that you use high-resolution images and export the file as a high-resolution PDF before it is sent to the printer.
- If you need to remove pages in Word, there are several different ways to do this. One way is:
1) Go to the View menu and choose “Navigation pane” (the pages will then appear in a field to the left).
2) Go to the View menu again and choose “Draft.”
3) Select the page you want to remove with your cursor and press the Delete key.