The Swedish School of Library and Information Science offers commissioned education and competence development in various areas, both credit awarding courses and customized programmes.
We can offer further education areas such as:
• Application writing
• Dewey decimal classification system
• Digital image processing
• Environmental studies (seeking information, news, statistics of customer groups, competitors, collaborators etc)
• Information audits in organisations
• Information seeking on the web and/or in data bases
• Library English
• Library pedagogics
• Marketing for libraries
• Project management and development of library and information activities
• The librarian as support in thesis and report writing
• User surveys in libraries
• Webmaster (web design and publishing)
Please contact Malin Utter for further information on commissioned education at the Swedish School of Library and Information Science.