Equality and Diversity
The University of Borås works strategically to increase diversity, equality, and accessibility. The university has the following long term goals:
- When new staff are recruited, competence and multiplicity should be in focus.
- Equality in the balance of power among employees will be attained.
- All colleagues will be appreciated, looked after, and experience personal development.
- Zero tolerance is enforced when it comes to discrimination and harassment at the university.
- The university will, in a structured manner, increase awareness about the importance of equality and diversity among employees as well as among students.
- The university strives to recruit broadly within all educational programmes.
- Students´ diversity will be seen, understood, appreciated, and protected shall be seen, understood, appreciated and protected.