The labour market is constantly changing and when you apply for a job today it is not only a matter of how to write a good job application, it is also important to identify a process which demands Insight- Planning- Action.
It is important that you, as a student, start thinking about the following questions:
- What skills do I have?
- What do I want to achieve?
- Which choices and possibilities do I have?
- What does the labour market look like?
- How can I plan my career to achieve the profession of my dreams in the future?
- How can I promote myself?
Career Services is the link between you, as a student, and the labour market. Career Services will offer a range of different activities to help you, as a student, when you enter the labour market.
Career Services offers
- Individual conversations altered with group activities
- Instructions on how to analyse the labour market
- Review of your CV and other job applications
- Training in how to present yourself
- Interview training
- Activities with the purpose to create contacts between the student and the labour market
Employers from the business world and public administration can get in contact with students through Career Services. This will give you, as an employer, an opportunity to meet future employees and hopefully become a potential employer for the students.
Contact Career Services
If you have questions or want to book a meeting, as a student or employer, please contact us;
Please write which program you are studying.