Regarding the novel coronavirus: Due to the government's recommendations, the University of Borås has moved over to online instruction. Stay updated.

Other studies abroad

If you want to go to another university than our partner universities you can organize your studies abroad by yourself as a so called freemover. If you agree with your school in advance you may still be able to get full recognition for your studies abroad. Remember that the freemover student often have to organize their own accommodation, pay fees and may not be included in the social activities organized for the exchange students.