Personal injury insurance

As a student, you are insured through the “personal injury insurance for students” via the Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency (Kammarkollegiet), an insurance which is largely equal to the occupational injury insurance for employees.

The personal injury insurance is valid for students and doctoral students in accordance with chapter 1, section 4 of the Higher Education Ordinance and covers accidents during school hours and in transit between the place of residence and the location where the school hours are spent. This is valid for Sweden, supplementary insurance is required when studying abroad.

Notification of Injury form (pdf) 
More information regarding insurances (external link)

Exchange students

Special insurances apply to exchange students going to or from Sweden. Please contact the International Coordinators for more information.