Change of Address

Information about your address is retrieved from the Swedish Tax Agency.

Ladok retrieve information about updated names and address from the Swedish Tax Agency.

When you add a temporary address in Ladok Student it will be saved in Ladok. This will be the address the university uses to contact you.

If your name och address are incorrect in Ladok please send an e-mail to ladok@hb.se.