Student Health Care
Regarding the novel coronavirus
The Student Health Care Center is still open. At present we are not able to have any visits or meetings at the Student Health Care Center since physical contact should be minimised as far as possible. For the Student Health Care Center this means that all contact and all appointments will be over phone or Zoom. The drop-in clinic to the nurse is closed.
You can reach us by phone Monday to Friday 10-12 for advice or to book an appointment. You can also contact us by email.
The employees at Student Health Care have an understanding of students' lifestyles. We work with preventative health care and individual contact. We also offer support through discussions or certain treatments. The Student Health Care is a compliment to the district health care.
- All visits to the Student Health Care is free of charge.
- We work under professional secrecy.
- When you visit the Student Health Care for the first time, you need to bring a valid ID to prove your identity.
- We document all visits according to the Swedish Patient Data Act (2008:355).
- Please observe that we do not give advise though emails since there is no guarantee of secrecy.
Functions within the Student Health Care
We are located at Sandgärdet on the 5th floor in the L-corridor, Järnvägsgatan 5.
Information about medical care and dental care in Västra Götaland
Emergency - please call 112
Medical guidance for non-acute - please call 1177