If you are studying at the university and have a disability you may apply for special pedagogical support.

Support for students with disabilities

The University of Borås offers all students the possibility to study on equal terms. Consequently, if you are a registered student and have a disability you may apply for special pedagogical support. The term disability, is defined as the physical, mental or developmental disabilities which pose substantial barriers to your ability to study. One such barrier is reading and writing disabilities/dyslexia.

Please contact our co-ordinator for students with disabilities Anita Lindahl or if you have questions concerning reading and writing contact dyslexipedagog@hb.se well in advance so we can plan your studies ahead.

What kind of pedagogical support is offered?

See Support for students with Disabilities.

Apply for special pedagogical support

To apply for special pedagogical support you must use the administration system Nais. You can log in to the system with your student account. Remember that you must have you certificates in a digital form as these must be attached to your application.

Log in and apply through Nais (external link)

Studying abroad

If you are interested in studying or working abroad, and have a disability of some kind, read more on the web site for the Independent Living Institute.


Anita Lindahl

Anita Lindahl, Coordinator for students with disabilities
Phone: 033-435 4262
Room number: B 307
E-mail: anita.lindahl@hb.se