Study and Career Counselling
Study and career counselling is a service provided by the University of Borås to help you clear your mind when making choices to set path for the future. Counselling encourages you to become more confident in your choices regarding studies and career.
The study and career counsellors answer questions regarding:
- Programme selection,
- Structure of your studies,
- Study breaks and/or interruptions of the studies,
- Transfer of studies between colleges and universities,
- Course content and individual structure of studies to qualifie for specific degrees,
- Further studies.
- Future career in Sweden
- The labour market
- The job application process
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org