Informatics and IT
Within the field of IT and Informatics we are offering courses in English on Bachelor's and Master's level.
Specific prerequisites apply for some of the courses on Basic level in order to be qualified to enter the course. All courses correspond to 7,5 ECTS credits. The academic year consists of four periods (P1-4) and each semester is divided into two periods.
This is the first semester of the 2018-2019 academic calendar.
- Data Mining (Advanced), 7,5 ECTS credits, P3 (pdf)
- System Development Philosophies (Advanced), 7,5 ECTS credits, P3
- E-business (Advanced), 7,5 ECTS credits, P4
- Information Security in a Global World, 7,5 ECTS, P4
This is the first semester of the 2017-2018 academic calendar.
- Research Methods in Informatics and Business Administration, 7,5 ECTS credits, P1 (pdf)
- Trends in Informatics (pdf), 7,5 ECTS credits, P1
- Business Process Modeling (pdf), 7,5 ECTS credits, P2
- Business Intelligence (pdf), 7,5 ECTS credits, P2
Contact the International Office firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions