The labour market is constantly changing and when you apply for a job today it is not only a matter of how to write a good job application, it is also important to identify a process which demands Insight- Planning- Action.
Career Services is the link between our students and the labour market. Career Services will offer a range of different activities to help our students when they enter the labour market.
Career Services offers
- Individual conversations altered with group activities
- Instructions on how to analyse the labour market
- Review of your CV and other job applications
- Training in how to present yourself
- Interview training
- Activities with the purpose to create contacts between the student and the labour market