Support from the library
To get started with research data management and DMP, contact the library.
The library can help you:
- Start the process of managing the research data.
- Submit research data to DiVA or find another appropriate service for data storage.
- Work on making the research data findable.
- Find out which guidelines, rights and restrictions apply to research data.
- Discuss the data management plan at the start of a project or grant application stage.
There are a lot of resources available online where you can learn more about the research data management process. You can find some in the links below:
- Svensk Nationell Datatjänst (SND) has information and support for researchers.
- "MANTRA" is a free online introductory course in English. It has been developed by the University of Edinburgh. It is aimed at those who want to manage data as part of a research project. The course is split into different modules for self-study.
- "Research Data Management and Sharing" is another online introductory course in English, developed by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the University of Edinburgh.
- "Essentials 4 Research Data" is an online introductory course in English developed by Research Data Netherlands. It is aimed at staff working with research data support.