VHäL is the Swedish acronym for the research group that A main focus is on creating and maintaining conditions for good healthcare and professional care, issues about people’s health, well-being and illnesses, as well as learning in relation to health and caring.
Examples of research areas are:
- Healthcare communication, caring conversations and interactions
- Patient/person centred care
- Patient safety and high quality healthcare
- Children’s and young people’s health
- Childbearing and delivery
- Learning and reflection
- Simulation and learning environments
We conduct research in collaboration with the community and the demands of the healthcare sector. Within the research group, there is a creative and positive critical environment where ongoing research, research questions, and project ideas are discussed. Several research projects involve students.