Career Post Meridian
April 26th for PhD students
Date: 26 April
Place: Garfveriet, TFC University of Borås
This first session is about different perspectives:
• How does a recruiter look upon the specialist role?
• What's RISE's point of view?
• How does the recruitment process look like at Högskolan Borås?
• How could and should one head for a Post doc?
• How could one make conscious and long-term decisions in relation to career?
Read the programme (pdf)
Registration to Career Post Meridian 26th of April for PhD students
The information in the application form will be processed in a database that the organiser at the University of Borås, has access to. The purpose is to know the number of visitors to be able to book local but also to place order from the restaurant and to be able to take contact if there is any changes regarding the seminar. The data in the database is transferred to Excel where data becomes searchable. The data will be deleted from the database after the implemented arrangements.