The Library Council
The University Library activities are led by the Library Director. There is a council connected to the University Library.
The council's tasks
- be consultative to the Library Director regarding the strategic development of the University Library.
- develop and distribute the policy of the University Library
- monitor the interests of research and education in the University Library activities
- be an arena for information exchange between the University Library and the academic schools, the students and the outside world.
- lead strategic discussions about the University Library activities.
Members of the council
The council has twelve members and one additional secretary. The term of office is 3 years; for students 1 year.
|Firouze Pourmand Hilmersson
||Faculty of Textiles, Engineering and Business|
|Eva-Lotta Andersson Lidén||Faculty of Caring Science, Work Life and Social Welfare (police education)
|Leif Sandsjö||Faculty of Caring Science, Work Life and Social Welfare|
|Alen Doracic||Faculty of Librarianship, Information, Education and IT|
||Faculty of Librarianship, Information, Education and IT|
||Acting Head of Professional Services|
|Katharina Nordling||Acting Library Director
|Martin Borg (additional member)||Secretary|