Book a group study room
If you want to book a group study room you use Kronox – the same system as the schedule is in. To book a group room, or to manage your bookings, you log into Kronox with your login details and select the Resource booking tab. Once the reservation has started, you must confirm the booking within 15 minutes.
Please note that the booking must be confirmed no later than 15 minutes after the booking begins. This is also done via the Resource booking tab in Kronox.
Rules for the group study rooms
- In order for the booking to be approved, the name and institution must be stated.
- The rooms can be booked seven days in advance.
- The rooms can only be booked for four hours per day.
- If a booked room has not been confirmed within 15 minutes of the start of the booking, the room can be booked by another user. Confirm you booking in the tab Resource booking in Kronox.
- Write in the Information box if you will arrive late so that someone else has the possibility to use the room when you're not there.
- You may bring beverages in capped bottles or in cups with a top cover when you are studying in the library. Sweets and fruit are also allowed. Please make sure you dispose of litter in the wastepaper basket and leave the premises the way you wish to find them.
- Please use the facilities, equipment and material in the library with care. Leave pieces of furniture in the place where you found them.