Information about Primo
Learn how to use Primo
We have some guides and a video for you explaining how to use Primo.
- Introduction to searching Primo for books and articles (08:52)
- Search for articles in Primo
- Search for books in Primo
- My library - your account in Primo
- Reserve books in Primo
What is Primo?
With Primo discovery tool you can search the library collections from one search box. With Primo you can localize and get access to printed and electronic materials.
As a library user with an account in Primo, you have the possibility to log in to Primo. When your are logged in, you can:
- See your ongoing loans and reservations
- See information and settings for your library account
- Save searches and titles
- Create alerts for your saved searches
If you have forgotten your password for Primo, you can change your password by yourself. Read more about how to change your password in Primo.
What is searchable in Primo?
In Primo you can search for:
- Material in the printed collection
- Articles in full text
- Electronic books
- Material from the digital repository DiVA
Due to technical or other issues, like lack of agreements, some databases are not activated in Primo. Among them are SweMed+, EUR-lex, FAR-komplett, Karnov, LIBRIS and Rättsbanken. To use them, choose them from the database list.
Read more about Primo
Primo is a product from Ex Libris, a ProQuest Company. Read more about Primo at the vendors web site.