Anders Frenander: Bio and abstract
Cultural Policy has obviously been one of my prime research interests mainly focusing the political and cultural debate about it. But I have also made excursions into cultural policy research per se and the neighboring field of library history.
In my keynote
I will try to give an overview of the development of the Nordic cultural policy research, as it has been published and presented in the Nordic journal. The speech will centre around a set of questions, such as
- Are there any salient themes?
- Can you find any patterns?
- Can you identify any voids?
- How does the scholarly background look?
- What kind of conclusions may be drawn?