Fire Safety Training for All Staff
The purpose of the training is to
- create a safe and secure workplace,
- ensure that laws, regulations, policies and recommendations concerning fire and evacuation safety are complied with
- create a structured and organised system of fire protection
- clarify the importance of building technology fire protection
- create a basis for internal fire protection control, reporting, and supervision visits
The aim of the training is for employees to have a good level of knowledge, preparedness and awareness, and to create security and a good ability to act in connection with any such events.
The training will be given on several different dates (see Primula); however, the training occasion that is to be held in English is the following:
- Employees – Category 2, on 24 October, 2019.
All other dates and categories (e.g. management, lab environment staff) visible in Primula – Courses will be held in Swedish only.
- Role and obligation as an employee
- What is systematic fire protection?
- Review of fire and evacuation procedures
- Overview of regulations and internal procedures
- Fire process and what happens when an alarm occurs
- Information on fire and building technical functions, e.g. evacuation plan with evacuation routes, reassembly site, extinguishing equipment, evacuation alarm, lifts, etc.
Time spent: 2 hours on theory and 1 hour on practical exercises
Number of participants per training session: 20
Clothing: Clothes you don't mind getting dirty
Registration for the training
Registration for the training is done in Primula (Select in the menu "Courses" in Primula).
For more information, please contact: Henrik Werner, Property Coordinator
Photo: Henrik Werner