New sustainable development goals circulated for comments
The following have received the material circulated for comments:
- Deans of Faculty
- Head of Professional Services
- Vice-Chancellor's Executive Office
- Director of Research and Innovation
- Research and Education Board (R&D Board)
- Artistic Research and Education Board
- Union representatives
- The Student Union
- Safety representatives
- The university's internal environmental auditors
A decision will be taken by the Vice-Chancellor on 23 November.
The period of commenting is three weeks. Comments are sent in via email in the proper format, which was sent out as part of the material circulated for comments.