Box Sync synchronization
Box recommends that you do not sync more than 5,000-10,000 files and folders. A maximum of 40,000 files and folders can be synchronized.
Installation of the Box client on a computer
- Go to Start, HB, Office applications and select Box Sync
- Click Use Single Sign On (SSO)
- Enter your e-mail address and log in (If you have never logged in to box before, you first need to log in via hb.box.com)
- Select University of Borås and click Continue to log in
- Log in with signature and password
- Now it will be created and mapped on your desktop called Box Sync. When you save files in this folder, it will sync up to Box.