To make it easier to work from home we have some programs which you as staff has the right to install on your private computer. Some programs are accessible for all staff, but for other programs we need an agreement signed for certain units or user.
Programs available for download
Software that is used at the University of Borås requires verification with a user ID and password. If no login field shows up, it might be due to settings in Internet Explorer. Open Internet Options under the tool menu and choose ‘Advanced.’ At the bottom of the settings, activate SSL 2.0 or deactivate TLS 1.0.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Affinity - Students and personnel has access to a trial of affinity for a one year period.
- Autodesk (External link)
To be able to download Autodesk you need to register an account on Autodesk and use your email adress at the university.
- Azure Dev Tools for Teaching The university of Borås have signed an agreement with Microsoft which means that students and teaching staff have access to Microsofts developing platform for teaching and research.
- ClaroRead Plus - The University of Borås has signed an agreement with Swedish speech technology, which means that students and staff at University of Borås will have access to the speech synthesis software ClaroRead Plus.
- Matlab - The University of Borås has signed an agreement with MathWorks which means students and personnel has access to Matlab and other toolboxes.
- PTC Creo
- SMART Notebook
- SPCS - download via vismaspcs.se/elevlicens (External link). Order password by an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SPSS - Right now we have issues with SPSS activation
Note! In some cases login will not work properly if you use Internet Explorer. Please try another web browser.
Ordering of software to computer rooms
Techers who need to order software for a course they are responsible for can follow the steps on the page Ordering of software to computer rooms