The university is switching to Tele2
The work will begin on the evening of 30 November at approximately 17:00. This means that there will be an interruption in telephone service. Some service interruptions may also occur in the days after the switchover itself.
You made need to restart your phone and log in to a fixed extension. If you are affected by this change, make sure to check so that your current referral is correct after the change. The easiest way is via the Trio User website.
Those who have a mobile phone or mobile broadband via the university will receive a new SIM card via regular post from Tele2 no later than 20 November. Separate information has been sent out to those who have reported that they will be abroad on 1 December when the change takes place.
Changes after the switch to Tele2:
- New Trio client for those who work as an administrator in Trio.
- The Trio app will disappear and be replaced by the Trio User website.
- All users who have a mobile subscription will receive a login to Tele2's customer portal. Here you can, for example, see your invoice, data consumption etc.
- All mobile subscriptions will receive 50 GB of data. This means that extra subscriptions for data traffic only are not needed; rather, an extra SIM card for the same subscription will be allocated.
- The subscriptions will block pay calls and pay text messages, such as directory inquiries and voting in TV programmes.
- Data roaming will only work within the EU and is blocked in the rest of the world. This can be changed via a decision from your immediate manager, for example in advance of a trip outside the EU. Such a decision must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org well in advance of when this change is needed.
Information, guides, and manuals are updated regularly.
Contact us for more information: email@example.com