- cheated during exams or plagiarised academic papers
- interfered with or hindered teaching, tests, etc.
- disrupted the university's activities in various ways
- exposed other students or university employees to harassment of various kinds
The Disciplinary Board consists of the Vice-Chancellor as Chair, a member who is well-versed in the law, and a teacher representative at the university. Students at the university have the right to be represented on the board with two members. The Disciplinary Board meets about 10 times per year.
- Mats Tinnsten, Vice-Chancellor. Substitute Kim Bolton, Pro-Vice-Chancellor.
- Thomas Andersson, Judge. Substitute Ann-Louise Björnsson, Senior Judge.
- Lillemor Adriansson, Senior Lecturer. Substitute Sara Larsson Fällman, Lecturer.
- Vacant post, student representative
- Nermina Aljic, Analyst/Presenter/Secretary
- Petra Gustafsson, Analyst/Presenter/Secretary