Enter is a day packed with valuable information and a workshop. It is an established event at the university and its main purpose is to give you the opportunity to interact with your new classmates The focus for the day will be teambuilding and broadening your network of contacts.
The day ends with an after party arranged by the student union.
When: Wednesday 31 August
Where: The Swedish School och Textiles, Textile Fashion Center
Note that textile students gather an hour earlier than others.
The university offers lunch and coffee during the day.
- 9:00 Textile students start the day at the Textile Museum
- Engineering students start the day at Navet
- Business students start the day at Vestinden B
- 11:00– 11:30 Instructions for your first academic challenge
- 11:30 – 12:30 Shared lunch
- 12:30 Workshop starts
- Textile students meet at the Textile Museum
- Technology students meet at Navet
- Economics students meet at the West Indies
- 14:30 Coffee break
- 15:30 – 16:30 Presentations begin
- 17:00 – 17:30 Final and Catwalk (All students gather on the first floor of the Textile Fashion Center).
- 18:00 The student union organizes an after party at Pumphuset/The Company
Textile, Engineering or Business?
This list only shows programmes in English.
- Textile students
- Fashion Design
- Master Programme (One Year) in Textile Management
- Master Programme (Two Year) in Textile Technology and Engineering
- Master Programme in Fashion and Textile Design, Specialisation in Textile Design
- Master Programme in Fashion and Textile Design, Specialisation in Fashion Design
- Master Programme in Fashion Marketing and Management
- Master Programme in Textile Value Chain Management
- Textile Design
- Engineering students
- Master Programme in Resource Recovery - Biotechnology and Bioeconomy
- Master Programme in Resource Recovery - Polymer Materials for the Circular Economy
- Master Programme in Resource Recovery - Sustainable Energy Processes
- Master’s programme in Resource recovery - Project Management for Sustainable Energy processes
If you have any questions regarding Enter, please contact Tobias Minin, email@example.com