Student Health Care CENTRE
Regarding the novel coronavirus
The Student Health Care Centre is still open. At present we are not able to have visits or meetings at the Student Health Care Centre since physical contact should be minimised as far as possible. All contact and all appointments will be held over phone or Zoom.
The employees at Student Health Care Centre have an understanding of students' lifestyles. We work with preventative health care and individual contacts. We offer support through counselling or certain treatments. The Student Health Care Centre is a compliment to the district health care.
- All visits to the Student Health Care Centre is free of charge.
- We are bound by professional secrecy and confidentiality.
- When you visit the Student Health Care Centre for the first time, you need to bring a valid ID to prove your identity.
- We document all visits according to the Swedish Patient Data Act (2008:355).
- Please observe that we do not give advise though emails since there is no guarantee of secrecy.
Functions within the Student Health Care Centre
At the Student Health Care Centre there is a nurse and social counsellors. There is also a Student Pastor at the university who supports students.
We are located at Sandgärdet on the 5th floor in the L-corridor, Järnvägsgatan 5.
Information about medical care and dental care in Västra Götaland
Emergency - please call 112
Medical guidance for non-acute - please call 1177