The deadline for scholarship applications is February 1, 2017.
In order to apply for a scholarship you must fill out our online application form. Make sure all supporting documents are submitted before you send your application for scholarship. Your application for a scholarship will not be processed unless you have also applied for a programme.The details and merits stated below will be considered in the selection of scholarship recipients.
The following documents must be submitted before the 1st of February 2017 to www.universityadmission.se before sending the application.
- A verified copy of your passport
- Diploma(s) from previous university studies and/or certificate of ongoing studies.
- Transcript of records (including grades)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A copy of my thesis front page and abstract
- Documentation of any experience stated below.
Note that the form is extensive and will be time consuming. Take precautions; write your answers in e.g. word or note pad whilst working on your application.
Scholarship Application Form
|The following question is only for statistics, it will not be used when processing your application.|
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.