The project is a scientific analysis of utility impacts and an assessment of ethical aspects in the use of mobile safety alarms for people with dementia, their families and society.
- Does it affect the level of activity among people with dementia?
- Does it increase the independence?
- Does it affect the possibility of activities among family members?
- Reduces the anxiety of the relatives?
- Does it reduce the need for home care support?
- Does it affect the need for assisted living?
- Does the alarm handling a load or is it rather an aid in the welfare business?
A cost benefit analysis will be done to highlight the financial effects of the use, from a societal perspective.