English language proficiency

For most master's level courses and programmes, the requirement is the equivalent to English course B/6 from Swedish upper Secondary School (high school). 

Proficiency in English can be proven by test scores from a number of internationally recognised tests. More information about English language requirements can be found on the University Admissions website.