Run or walk Kretsloppet with your colleagues
Kretsloppet is held yearly in Borås and encompasses a variety of activities. It is a large, weeklong event that promotes running and public health along with its strong environmental focus. Its name is a play on words signifying both a run and environmental cycles. Families, the public, companies, and organisations are all welcome to participate in its environmentally-focused activities.
This year, Kretsloppet will take place on 2 October. As part of the university’s team, you can register for a 5 or 10 km run or a 5 km walk.
To sign up
The offer is only valid for salaried employees at the university.
- Choose which race you wish to participate in by clicking on “Våra lopp/anmälan” and then choosing among the first three options under “Kretsloppet.”
- Click “Anmälan” to sign up.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Choose the size of the T-shirt you would like.
- Enter the team name: Högskolan i Borås
- Do not select any add-ons.
- Enter the discount code: hogskolaniboras
Register by Tuesday, 28 September.
Your starter kit
Your starter kit (an envelope marked with your name containing a number tag, safety pins, information, and T-shirt) can be picked up at the university’s gym (B8) from Wednesday, 29 September, until the time your race starts.
Johanna Avadahl / Translation: Eva Medin