International student support

The University of Borås can provide support in a number of different areas. Students who want to improve their academic writing, oral presentation skills or simply need study counselling are welcome to contact us. Students with dyslexia or other functional disabilities can receive special pedagogical support. If students feel that they have been subject to unacceptable behaviour by the university staff or other students, they can turn to the Student Ombudsman. The Student Health Care includes social counsellors and a nurse.

In addition to individual assistance, students can also get support by participating in courses, seminars, group activities or workshops offered during the academic year. See the menu for more information.

If you are an exchange student you can also contact International Office.