Start date: 2022-02-01
End date: 2024-07-31
HACKTEX project is co-financed by the European Commission's ERASMUS + program under the Cooperation partnerships in higher education call. The project started on 1 February 2022, it has a duration of 30 months and a total budget of 398.175 €.
- Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi (TUIASI), Romania
- The University of Borås, Sweden
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), Terassa
- AEI Tèxtils, the Catalan cluster of Advanced Textile Materials, Terrassa
- The University of West Attica (UNIWA), Greece
- Creative, Thinking and Development (CRE.THI.DEV), Greece
- The Centro italiano per l’apprendimento permanente (CIAPE), Italy
- Titera, Slovenia
HACKTEX project aims to endow with resilience, versatility and innovation the textile sector in Europe by addressing the gaps and mismatches detected between the academic sector and the industry.
HACKTEX project will develop innovative tools for the digital age for engineering training related to smart textiles and their potential applications in medicine, automotive and aeronautics, sports, personal protective, for living and building, among others that in turn will facilitate the necessary for skills enhancement targeted to higher education in relation to innovation in order to obtain its objectives:
- To create innovation in the virtual teaching environment in the field of smart textile.
- To support engineering students to acquire digital and transdisciplinary innovation skills in smart textiles.
- To create virtual course (MOOC) on smart textiles
- To foster student cooperation and multidisciplinary approach in hands-on projects
- To provide knowledge, skills and competences for smart textiles using virtual learning methodologies and tools.
- To promote the application of good practices for the enhancement of innovative skills
- To strengthen collaboration between HEIs and companies from advanced textile