Thesis/Degree project submission
When the degree project is completed (after the final seminar and after any supplements have been submitted) it must be submitted via Selfservice. Click on the link below. In Selfservice, select the Projects Administration tab. The upload process takes place as follows:
- The administrative staff receives an archive copy of the degree project.
- You are given the opportunity to accept or decline publishing of the degree project in full text digitally through DiVA.
- Read more about DiVA at the bottom of this webpage.
- Plagiarism checks are carried out (unless this check has been carried out earlier in the process).
- Read more about plagiarism checks at the bottom of this webpage.
If you have any questions, see the contact details below. See also the special webpages or Canvas pages with information about degree projects available for some courses:
Faculty of Textiles, Engineering and Business
Faculty of Caring Science, Work Life and Social Welfare
Information about the degree project, see the respective course activity in Canvas
Programmes in healthcare
Programmes in working life and welfare
Faculty of Librarianship, Information, Education and IT
Programmes in Library and Information Science
Programmes in pedagogy
NOTE! The Swedish School of Library and Information Science does not use a thesis number, so enter an X in the field where this is to be filled in.