The academic year consists of four periods and each semester is divided into two periods. Period 1 and 2 are in the autumn semester, and period 3 and 4 are in the spring.
30 ECTS corresponds to full time studies for one semester. It is preferable that you choose two courses of each 7.5 ECTS, in total 15 ECTS, during one period in order to avoid schedule conflicts. Many of our courses have specific entry requirements that are specified in the syllabus.
This is the first semester of the 2022-2023 academic year. All new exchange students should attend the Orientation Days 25-26 August.
- Scandinavian Consumer Behaviour (PDF), 7.5 ECTS
- Environmental Economics (PDF), 7.5 ECTS
- International Business Management (PDF), 7.5 ECTS
During the first period of the spring semester, Period 3, students should select 1 of the two course packages. For the second part of the semester, students should select 2 courses or a course package in Textile Management.
- Option A
- Option B
- Individual Studies in Business Administration (PDF), 7.5 ECTS
- The Digital Transformation of Retailing (pdf), 7.5 ECTS
- International Management (PDF), 7.5 ECTS
- E-business (PDF), 7.5 ECTS
If you have any questions, please contact the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.