Changing supervisor

If the supervision does not work for any reason, you have the right to change supervisors in accordance with the Higher Education Ordinance. You make a request for a change of supervisor in writing to the Director of Studies.

Decisions to appoint a new supervisor based on requests from you as a doctoral student must be made by the Research Education Committee or KFU. A request to only change assistant supervisors is handled primarily through dialogue at the Faculty level.

If there is a change of supervisor, your individual study plan must be updated.