Canvas is gradually replacing our previous learning platform, PING PONG. Until the autumn of 2022, it may be the case that you as a student have some courses that use PING PONG and some that use Canvas. Your teacher will inform you about which learning platform you should use in each course.
- To learn how Canvas works, you can look in the course area called Canvas for students. Log in to Canvas and you will have access to this material. Go directly to the course area Canvas for students (in Swedish only).
- There are also guides in English in Canvas.
- There is also an app for Canvas that you can download and use.
- As a student, you log in to Canvas with your usual login information (student account/student ID). Log in to Canvas.
- Default language setting is Swedish. Here is a guide how two changes this: How to change language preferences in Canvas
Questions about your course:
- Contact the course’s teacher with questions about the course itself or the content of the activity.
Questions about Canvas:
- Email Canvas support: email@example.com
In case of technical problems:
- Contact the IT Office’s Service Desk if, for example, you receive an error message when trying to access the Canvas login page. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a registered student and have forgotten your password, you can create a new one yourself at selfservice.hb.se.
- Read more about the previous learning platform PING PONG.