Book a group study room
The library has 9 bookable group study rooms located on the 3rd floor. There are also group study rooms on 5th floor in the J-building and in other parts of the university.
- Book a group study room (login and choose the tab Resource booking)
Please note that the booking must be confirmed in Kronox no later than 15 minutes after the booking begins.
Rules for the group study rooms
- In order for the booking to be approved, the name and institution must be stated.
- The rooms can be booked seven days in advance.
- The rooms can only be booked for four hours per day.
- If a booked room has not been confirmed within 15 minutes of the start of the booking, the room can be booked by another user. Confirm you booking in the tab Resource booking in Kronox.
- Write in the Information box if you will arrive late so that someone else has the possibility to use the room when you're not there.
- Please make sure you dispose of litter in the wastepaper basket and leave the group study rooms the way you wish to find them.