You will find us at the Student Centre on level 3 of the corridor B, in Balder, Allégatan 1.
Location: Level 3 of the corridor B in Balder.
It is intended to work as a gateway for university students, enabling you to get in touch with the people you are looking for and getting your questions answered more easily. All for the purpose of improving student services and increasing accessibility. The Student reception can also help you with:
- Questions regarding exams
- Basic study transcripts and grades
- Exam services: You will find your scanned exam paper on Selfservice a few days after the result has been registered in Ladok.
Please contact the Student Reception as soon as possible if you find out something went wrong with the scanning.
- Supplying information, material and forms
- Basic student administrative issues
- Getting an access card
- Monday - Friday 08:00 – 12:00
- Phone: 033–435 4550
Opening hours for the Student Reception during the Academic year
Exceptional opening hours
- 28 nov 08:00 - 14:00
- 12 dec 08:00 - 13:00
Opening hours during Christmas and New Years holidays
- 25 - 26 December Closed
- 27 - 29 December 08.00 - 15.00 Closed for lunch 12.00 - 13.00
- 1 January Closed
- 2 - 5 January 08.00 - 15.00 Closed for lunch 12.00 - 13.00
Contact the Admission Office
- Phone hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 – 12:00
- Phone: +46 (0) 33 435 40 30
- E-mail: email@example.com
More information about application and admission.