• The Student Ombudsman can help you if you feel that you have been subject to unacceptable behaviour by the university staff or other students.
  • The Study Counsellors can give you advice on the different courses that the University of Borås as well as other universities in Sweden have to offer.
  • The Career Service can help you with information about the labour market.
  • The Student Health Care Centre which includes social counsellors and a nurse.

In addition to individual assistance, you can also get support by participating in courses, seminars, group activities or workshops offered during the academic year.