- The Coordinators for targeted study support handle support for students with disabilities.
- The Language support offer different types of services.
- The Student Health Care Centre work with preventative healthcare and provide individual support.
- The Study and Career Counsellors can give you advice on the different courses that the University of Borås, as well as other universities in Sweden have to offer. They also give information about the labour market.
- The Student Ombudsman can help you if you feel that you have been subject to unacceptable behaviour by the university staff or other students.
In addition to individual assistance, you can also get support by participating in courses, seminars, group activities or workshops offered during the academic year. Learn more from these pages and do not hesitate to contact us.