Before the exam
- Register for the exam, in Kronox, no later than 10 days before the exam day. If you are not registered for exam you are not allowe to sit the exam.
If you have been granted special educational support you have to send us an email no later than 10 days before the exam day so that we can prepare everything for you.
- You need to prepare your computer for WISEflow exam. Read more about how to prepare the computer for exam in WISEflow.
Note that even if you have already sat an exam in WISEflow you might need to update the FLOWlock browser, if there is a later version.
- If you do not have a laptop (note that you can not use Chromebook, or Mac with an earlier version than 10.15.1) you can book a computer for loan by filling in a web form no later than 7 days before the exam day!
- You should use Eduroam as Wifi (not HB-Guest). You need to create a special password for Eduroam. This has to be done before the exam!
- If you have any questions about how it works to sit an exam in WISEflow you are welcome to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at the DROP-IN on Thursdays between 14:00-15:00 at the Student Centre on B3 in Balder.
Note! The drop-in is closed due to the corona pandemic.
- At the exam day you need to be in place at least 30 minutes in advance so that we can see to that it all works for you.