Software that is used at the University of Borås requires verification with a user ID and password. If no login field shows up, it might be due to settings in Internet Explorer. Open Internet Options under the tool menu and choose ‘Advanced.’ At the bottom of the settings, activate SSL 2.0 or deactivate TLS 1.0.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Affinity - Students and personnel has access to a trial of affinity for a one year period.
- Autodesk - In order to download software you need an Autodesk account, and you have to use your student e-mail when registrating the account.
- Azure Dev Tools for Teaching - The University of Borås has signed a deal with Microsoft, giving students and teaching staff at the University of Borås full access to Microsoft’s development platform for education and research needs. The purpose is to evaluate and understand IT technology.
- ClaroRead Plus - The University of Borås has signed an agreement with Swedish speech technology, which means that students and staff at University of Borås will have access to the speech synthesis software ClaroRead Plus.
- Matlab - The University of Borås has signed an agreement with MathWorks which means students and personnel has access to Matlab and other toolboxes.
- Office 365
- SMART Notebook
- SPCS - In order to be able to use SPCS you have to registre your school e-mail to download.
- WGSN (pdf)
NOTE! In some cases you can't use internet explorer to login/download. If that doesn't work try another web browser.